So this one has been out for a little while now. I actually kind of overlooked it at first, but it has stayed in the back of my mind since, and I finally decided to pull the trigger on it, so that’s why I decided to post it.
This little guy is actually a sweet looking mod. Look and feel wise, I like it a lot better than the Chi You or Nemesis – at least from the pictures here. Hopefully it will look as good in real life.
The only real disadvantage I see is no built in airflow control, so it will suck for protanks and other BCCs, but otherwise it looks like a monster.
Here are the details from FT:
- Laser etched pattern
- No circuit board, full mechanical mod
- Stainless steel body
- Telescopic 510 center pin (brass)
- Spring-loaded firing button
- Bottom locking ring (is not reverse threaded)
- Outer diameter: 23mm
- Recessed 510 threading connector (brass)
- Can be powered by 1*18350 battery/1*18500 battery/1*18650 battery (batteries sold separately)