After the first Poldaic clone was just OK, I wasn’t sure if there would ever be a more accurate replica made or not. Well, that question has now been answered.
For $33, you can get a full Poldaic kit on Fasttech.
This kit is MUCH closer to an actual Poldaic.
Tale of the Tape
- Made of stainless steel and brass
- Silver-plated brass 510 contact pin (adjustable)
- Magnetic side-mounted button
- Stainless steel ‘shirt’ and ‘pants’
- Multiple configuration options
- Laser engraving serial number and logo
- Recessed 510 threading connector
- Compatible with the Kick (Kick sold separately)
- Houses single 18350/18500/18650 battery (batteries sold separately)
This kit has all the tubes, and removable shirt and pants, just like the original. I can’t wait to get this baby in to compare it to my real Poldaic.